Mr. Rohit Sahu
M.Tech - Construction Technology and Management (RGBV, Bhopal), B.Tech – Civil Engineering (RGBV, Bhopal)
Experience : 5.5 Year
Current Academic Roles and Responsibilities: Laboratory Co-Ordinator of Engineering Surveying Lab / Co-ordinator – Indian Institute of Remote Sensing(IIRS) Outreach Program
Subject Taught: Geo-Informatics / Environmental Engineering / Water Resources Engineering
Research Interest : Sustainable Materials / Geographic Informatory Systems / Pavement Materials
- Rohit Sahu, 2017 “A Review on Various Methods of Road Construction using Waste Materials” in International Journal of Civil Engineering Research, ISSN 2278-3652 Volume 7, Number 2 (2016), pp 125- 133©Research India Publication.
- Rohit Sahu, 2017 “Pavement Evaluation Studies on Low Volume Road Using Plastic Coated Aggregate and Bituminous Mix” in International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences ISSN 0973-6077 Volume 12, Number 5 (2017), pp. 953-966 © Research India Publicationshttp://www.ripublication.com
- Rohit Sahu, 2016 “Use of Waste Plastic through different methodologies in bituminous roads”, in 6thInternational Conference on Technology Innovation and Management for Sustainable Development, ITM University in 11-13 February2016
- Presented a paper on “Seismic effects on building structures” in National Conference on Automation & Innovation in Construction Technique and Management, in NITM, Gwalior (M.P.) during 15-16 July2011
- Rohit Sahu, 2018 “Partial Replacement of Soil of Newai region as Sand in Construction Industry”, in International Journal of Research, e – ISSN:2348-6848, Volume 05, Issue 12, April 2018
- Rohit Sahu, 2018 “Experimental Study on Partial Replacement of Sugarcane Bagasse Ash in M20 Concrete”, in International Journal of Research, e – ISSN 2348 – 6848, Volume 05, Issue 15, May 2018
- Participated in AICTE sponsored Short Term Course on “INTRODUCTION TO SOIL AND WATER ASSESSMENT TOOL USING OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE: QGIS AND QSWAT” organized by Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) – Madras from 04 January to 09 January2016
- Participated in AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course on “INTRODUCTION OF TWO DIMENSIONAL FLOWMODELLING USING GIS” organized by Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) – Madras from 13 February - 18 February2017
- Participated in Two Days Workshop on “APPLICATION OF GIS & REMOTE SENSING IN ENGINEERING” Conducted under TEQIP Phase-II in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior from 25 – 26 February2014
- Attended Two Days Workshop on “ LEARNING EFFECTIVE DOCUMENT WRITING USING LATEX”, Organized by Department of Computer Science & Library Information Science, ITM- Group of Institutions, Gwalior from 26-27 March,2015
- Participated in Two Days Workshop on “SCHEDULING OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS” Conducted under TEQIP Phase-II in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior from 24 – 25 January2015
- Participated Workshop on the “ROLE OF LOCAL CHAPTERS IN NATIONAL PROGRAM OF TECHNICAL ENHANCEMENT ANF LEARNING(NPTEL)” Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),Kanpur at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Jodhpur on 8, April2017
- Participated in Faculty Training Program on “EFFECTIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGIES” conducted by ITM- Group of Institutions, Gwalior during 16 December – 21 December2013
- Participated in AICTE Recognized Short Term Course on “EVALUATION AND REHABILITATION OF PAVEMENTS” conducted by Civil Engineering Department, National Institute of Technical Teachers and Research, Chandigarh from 24 April – 28 April 2017
- Participated in 0ne day work shop on “CURRENT PRACTICES IN ROAD CONSTRUCTIONS” Conducted by Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior on March 2017
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on “CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF BLACK TOP PAVEMENT” conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers and Research, Chandigarh from 14 May – 18 May 2018
Professional Affiliation: Associate Member, American Society of Civil Engineering.
- Affiliated Member of American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE)
- Member of International Marxist Society
- Member of Indian Society of Remote Sensing (ISRS)
- Working in NAAC team as an observer of criterion - 6 of Dr. K. N. Modi University.
- Faculty coordinator of Dr. K. N. Modi University – Outreach Program, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- Coordinator – MOOC Courses, Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan.
- Faculty Coordinator – IIT(Bombay) Spoken Tutorial, An initiative of MHRD