PO and CO
PO1: Engineering Knowledge Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solutions of complex engineering problems.
PO2: Problem Analysis Identify, formulate research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences
PO3: Design/development of solutions Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems Using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions
PO5: Modern tool usage Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an under- standing of the limitations.
PO6: The engineer and society Apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice
PO7: Environment and sustainability Understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
PO8: Ethics Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice
PO9: Individual and team work Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
PO10: Communication Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
PO11: Project management and finance Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to owners own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PO12: Lifelong learning Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES [PEO’s] OF B.TECH.
PEO1: Categorize, create and solve engineering problems related to various materials and their properties using skills, techniques and state of art of Automobile engineering tools.
PEO2: Have good awareness of problem analysis related to design, manufacturing, production and marketing.
PEO3: Apply the Automobile engineering principles to design and develop components which can be assembled into systems.
PEO4: Conduct investigation of complex problem related to the thermal and Automobile behavior of materials and systems.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES [PEO’s] OF M.TECH. [INDUSTRIAL & PRODUCTION]
- PEO1: A commitment to solve industrial problems by interacting with industrialists.
- PEO2: Urge to develop newer and cost effective production processes with enhanced quality.
- PEO3: The ability to design of effective and efficient producible products.
- PEO4: To improve the performance of existing operations.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES [PEO’s] OF M.TECH AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- PEO1: Graduates of Automobile Engineering will be engineering professionals and innovators in core engineering, service industries or pursue higher studies.
- PEO2: Graduates of Automobile Engineering will be team players who are equipped to provide sustainable solutions for complex interdisciplinary problems using modern tools
- PEO3: Graduated of Automobile Engineering will be able to engage in professional activities ethically and thereby enhance the knowledge and contribution towards the society through lifelong learning.