The DR. K. N. MODI University, Newai District Tonk, Rajasthan offers research programmes in different subjects in inter-disciplinary areas leading to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. A candidate shall ordinarily work in a recognized place of research including the University Departments and Research Institutes recognized by the University under the supervision of a research guide. The general guide lines for Ph.D. Aspirant are:-
- Aspirant must have secured 55% aggregate marks in Humanities & Science and 60% aggregate marks in Technology / Engineering/ Management to fullfil eligibility criteria.
- Download the Application form from www.dknmu.org research icon.
- Fill the form and attach the required testimonials and enclose research proposal at least of two pages
- Enclose Rs. 1000/- DD in favour of Dr. K N Modi University, Newai,Rajasthan-304021
- Sent the above documents to Registrar, Dr. K N Modi University, Plot No. INS-1, RIICO Industrial Area Phase II, Newai District Tonk Rajasthan- 304021
- Have to appear in the Entrance Examination followed by Interview/ DRC before the Doctoral Research Committee as and when intimated by the University.
- After approval of Doctoral Research Committee, the research aspirant may be permitted for provisional registration as a Ph.D. Scholar of Dr. K.N. Modi University and he/she will pay the first installment of fees i.e. RS. 10,000/-.
- The subject-wise course-work classes will be arranged by University and 144 hours attendance is mandatory. After completion of classes, research scholar shall submit his/her synopsis with second installment of fees.
- Departmental Research Committee may invite the research scholar during course work time for assessing the research scholar’s performance and permanent registration letter shall be issued to candidate after approval of DRC.
- The candidate shall submit the NOC from appropriate authority, if he/she is serving in Government sector/ Semi Government Sector/ PSU.
- The research scholar shall submit the research execution / facility certificate issued by competent authority, if he/she is availing research laboratories other than in university campus.
- The candidate shall submit the half-yearly progress report of the research work.
- The candidate shall submit summary of work before submitting the Thesis.
- Subject to the approval of the summary by the Departmental Research Committee, the research scholar may be permitted to appear in Ph.D. thesis pre-submission Viva-Voce.
- During the course on or after completion of the Ph.D. degree if anyone found guilty of misappropriation or any other such incident comes to the notice regarding non fulfillment of eligibility conditions of candidature, the university has right to cancel the degree from primary stage. University is not responsible for any of the delay for completing the formalities including thesis submission by the research scholar.
|Particular||Science & Technology||Humanities|
|1st Year||2nd Year||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Thesis Evaluation Fee||0||10000||10000|