Dr K N Modi Foundation as well as the University are synonymous with addressing issues and taking up tasks which are relevant to the welfare of the society. Students, Faculty and Staff are committedly involved in realising the resounding success of these events. University is the Cynosure amongst everybody in the region including Government establishments and organisations for taking up activities relevant to the region
Apart from conducting/organising routine blood donation camps, eye camps, health camps and so on, students of our University are contributing to the cause of eradicating illiteracy in the region by taking up the task of educating and guiding the people through several modes and ways. University on its own has adopted villages with a vow to uplift its overall quality related to life and living of its people, has contributed substantially in digging up ponds and wells in the region to augment for the shortage of water experienced during summer seasons. Tree plantation, free drinking water supply to the general public, feeding of birds in the campus and in the region and above all being second to none, not only in contributing but also in taking up causes and tasks very relevant to the region.ARRANGING BLOOD DONATION CAMPS
Dr. K.N.Modi university organizes frequent blood donation camp . the aim of these blood donation camp is to understand the importance and requirements of voluntary blood donation and make students ,staff , people in vicinity of social group. The camp is organized with the support and team efforts of DKNMU and blood bank team including medical officers and their team from hospital.HEALTH CAMPS
Regular heath checkups are greatest ways to stay aware about the health and reduce the risk of diseases. We at DKNMU performs many heath checkup programs including Blood Pressure checkups, Blood Group Checkups , Sugar level checkups, eye testing and hemoglobin checkups. Keeping all these things into concern , health checkup camps are organized at regular intervals making aware the staff , students and socially associated nearby people maintaining a good physical condition and healthy lifestyle .
International Women’s Day is a time to reflect on progress made, to call for change and to celebrate acts of courage and determination by ordinary women who have played an extraordinary role in the history of their countries and communities. Dr. K.N. Modi University appreciate how much has been done and what more needs to be done in the field of gender equality. DKNMU always focuses on the empowerment of women in this society.
Tree plantation, free drinking water supply to the general public, feeding of birds in the campus and in the region and above all being second to none, not only in contributing but also in taking up causes and tasks very relevant to the region.
BETI BACHAO BETI PADHAO
- We at Dr. K.N.Modi University completely support the beti bachao beti padhao government project to ensure education and participation of girl child .We run scholarships programs specially for girl students at DKNMU. Apart from conducting/organising routine blood donation camps, eye camps, health camps and so on, students of our University are contributing to the cause of eradicating illiteracy in the region by taking up the task of educating and guiding the people through several modes and ways
- University has distributed 50 blankets to the poor and needy persons of Newai area.
- The University has been managing several Water-Huts for public.
- The University is providing financial assistance/support in the form of scholarship for the deserving socially disadvantageous group.
- The University actively participated in the movement of Mukhyamantri Jal Swavlamban Yojna and water pond of village Bahkava has been deepen and strengthen the wall by the University.
- Students of the University organized a three days camp at Viratnagar, Alwar, (Rajsthan) in collaboration with Muktidhara. The students made aware the nomads of that area of various welfare scheme of the Government and motivated them to be part of these welfare schemes. Many of them get benefitted. The District Collector Tonk Dr. Rekha Gupta appreciated this work and assigned the same work for the locality of Newai.