DR. SANTOSH SHARMA
1 year practice in law under Kasliwal Chamber.
5 year practice in law at AJCM Court, CJ(JD)JM Court,SDO court,MACT Court,from date of registeration
9 year teaching and principle in RNT College,Newai Distt.Tonk (Raj.)
4 month guest lecture in DKNMU ,Newai.
At present Assistant professor in DKNMU,Newai.[law]
- An article Published in All India Reporter on topic “Rethinking of juvenile justice system in India Status and Challenges” published in AIR 2018 site: https://beta.airwebworld.com/visitorFullContent.html (Online) on 2 June 2018.
- An article Published in All India Reporter on topic “Panel Discussion on Right to Information:Constitutional Right” published in AIR 2018 site: https://beta.airwebworld.com/visitorFullContent.html (Online) on 15 May 2018.
- An article Published in Two days National Conference held in Vanasthali Vidyapeeth on topic “naitik mulya or kanoon”on 24-25 September 2013.
Seminar And Conferences:
- Have participated in Biyani International Conference and presented an article on “Social media Impact and response Right to Privacy and Media” on September 25, 2013, at Jaipur.
- Have participated in Suraj Sansthan and presented an article Titled “ Challenges of Right to Education” on August 12, 2012 at Jaipur.
- Participated in a National Seminar organized by MJRP University on the topic “ Gender Justice: Facts and views” On 12 March 2011.
Ph.D. TOPIC :
- RIGHT TO PRIVACY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE HIV/AIDS PATIENTS in registration date 12 May 2009 and awarded degree in 2013.
LL.M. DISSERTATION Tl
Legal Right & preamble of Indian consititution