Ph.D. (Purs.), LL.M., LL.B, M.Com., B.Com, NET
LL.M. DISSERTATION TOPIC:
- Human Right Issues and Challenges involved in Pharmaceutical Patenting with special reference to Developing Countries.
- Indian Legal Indispensability for Rostrum of Universal Jurisdiction in Cyberspace with Special Reference to E-commerce: Issues & Challenges
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
- Diploma in Computer Science from CASP UP Govt. with Grade A.
- Worked as A Project Assistant and Teaching Assistant (MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.) from 20 August 2012 to 29 December 2013.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Excel Law College affiliated to University of Lucknow from 10-02-14 to 12-03-16.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Jagran School of Law, Dehradun affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University from 11-07-16 to 15-03-17.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Mewar University, Rajasthan from 16-03-17 to 31-07-18.
- Presently working in Dr. K.N. Modi University as an Assistant Professor.
- Having experience in various administrative works relating to academic activities.
- Have been an Observer of the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University.
- Member of the Legal Aid Clinic.
- Meeting Convener.
Moot Court Manoeuvres:
- Participated in Moot Court as a Judge Conducted by Brahmanand PG College Kanpur.
- An article Published in Global Journal of Law and Humanities a peer-reviewed Journal on topic "Criminalisation of Politics in India: A Major Challenge towards Democracy” ” in Co-Authorship with Dr. C.P. Singh in Vol. 1 Oct-Dec 2013 issue ISSN No.:- 2347-6583
- An article Published in Global Journal of Law and Humanities a peer-reviewed Journal on topic "Constitutionality of the Limited Duration of Copyright” Vol. 2 Jan-June 2014 issue ISSN No.:- 2347-6583.
- A chapter titled “Indian Farmer’s Suicide and Its Impact on their Women: A Legal Analysis” added in a Book “Affirmative Action: Women and Law”, edited by Dr. C.P. Singh, in Co-Authorship with Dr. D.K. Singh
- A chapter titled “Role of Generic Drugs in implementation of Human Right to health in context of Novartis Issue” added in a Book “Human Rights in India Contemporary Issues and Challenges”, edited by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Barnwal, in Co-Authorship with Dr. D.K. Singh, ISBN 978-81-930149-8-1
Seminars/ Conferences/ FDP:
- Have participated in Symposia on “Impediments in availability of Human Rights” and presented an article on “Domestic Violence and Human Rights” organized by the Department of Law, M.J.P.R.U on December 10th, 2010, at Bareilly.
- Have participated in National Seminar Sponsored UGC on “Emerging Dimensions of Human Rights in Present Scenario”, and presented an article
Titled “Corruption: A New Impediment to Human Rights” on November 24-25, 2012 at S.S Law College, Shahjahanpur.
- Delivered a special lecture on the topic “Judicial Process: New Tools and Techniques of Judicial Creativity Applied by Courts of Justice”, at Faculty of Law, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University,. Lucknow. on 18.11.2013.
- Participated in a National Seminar organized by Press Club Baheri (U.P.) and Bar Council of Baheri with JAGO SAMAJ SOCIETY, on the topic “Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013” and presented the paper titled
- “Efficacy and Shortcomings of Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013: An Analysis” On 16 December 2013.
- Have participated in National Seminar on “Affirmative Action: Women & Law” and presented a Research Paper entitled “Impact of Farmer’s Suicide on Women: A Legal Analysis” on May 04, 2014 at Department of Law, University of Lucknow.
- Have participated in National Seminar on “Law, Social Transformation and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes” and presented a Research Paper entitled “Equal Status of Castes in India: A Socio Legal Prespective” on May 03, 2015 at Department of Law, University of Lucknow.
- Delivered a special lecture on the topic “Company Law”, at Faculty of Law, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University. Lucknow. On 18.11.2013.
- Participated in a Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology and Teaching Pedagogy on November 05-06, 2016 organized by School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
- Participated in a Faculty Development Program on Emerging Trends in Legal Education the Bhartiya Perspective on November, 30 to December, 1&2 2017 organized by Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan.
- Have participated in National Conference on “Socio-Economic and Legal Issues” and presented a Research Paper entitled “Corporate Crime Against Women” on February 16-17, 2018 at School of Law IMS Unison University Makkawala Greens Mussoorie Diversion Road Dehradun.
- Have participated in National Conference on “Corporate Governance Leadership and Bharatiya Perspectives” on August 16-17, 2018 at Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Have participated in “2nd World Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Legal Aid & Human Rights, 2018” and presented a Research Paper entitled “Clinical Legal Education in India: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice” on December 16, 2018 at International Law School, New Delhi.
- Have participated in “National Symposium on Landmark Cases of 2018” on January 6, 2019 at Nehru Memorial Museum Library, New Delhi.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Participated in All India Camel Colour Contest and won 1st Prize in E Group in 1994.
- Have participated Sambhagiya Khel Kood Pratiyogita in Lucknow 1993-94.
- Have participated in Crylin Frolika Fashion Workshop for Painting in 1995.
- Intellectual Property Laws and Business Laws.