|Duration :||2 Years|
|Eligibility :||50% in B.Tech. or M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with 50% marks|
|Course Fee :||Rs. 120000|
M.Tech. (Geotechnical Engineering)
M.Tech in Geotechnical engineering is a course one pursues when they are enchanted with analysing minerals, soil, and ore deposits, which can be further studied to bring out the best usage for each. Sites under construction are carefully analysed by a degree holder in geotechnical engineering for the best understanding of the ground they are to build upon. And with the increasing number of construction projects, one can only imagine the extent to which the job profile is in-demand for.
After completing your degree from Dr K N Modi University, the best University for M. Tech (Master of Technology) in Geotechnical Engineering in Jaipur, you will get the opportunity to choose from among public sector and private sector.
- INCOIS – Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
- NPCIL – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- CSIR – The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- CIBA – Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture
- AECOM India Private Limited
- AECS Engineering & Geotechnical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Saipem India Projects Ltd.
- Petrofac Limited